Friday, July 10, 2009

BRILLIANT CHILD SCHOOLS, AKOKA, LAGOS.

No. 2-6 Adeloju Street, Akoka, Bariga, Lagos State, Nigeria.

E'mail: mcadebowale@brilliantchildschools.com

Tel.234-08032848983,  234- 08023020908,  234-01-5820322

Website:http://www.brilliantchildschools.com
At the onset, Brilliant Child Private School (Nursery&Primary School) was known as Brilliant
Child Coaching Centre. The centre operated as an
evening school- remedial classes for children from ages 3-11. Mrs. M.C. Agulana, one of the teachers
at the centre asked if the three classrooms then available could be used as Day School to take
care of children of the lowly parents of the community who could not afford the fees being charged in schools in the neighbourhood. The Proprietress, Mrs. M.C.
Adebowale was at this time the headmistress of Our lady of Fatima Private School. She granted the permission and in January 1989 Mrs. M.C. Agulana
started the morning session which metamophosed into Brilliant Child Private School.
MISSION STATEMENT
The Schools' main objective is to give the student the best opportunity to discover and develop his/her ability to the fullest, thereby preparing him/her a future leader in his/her chosen field of endeavour.

Brilliant Child College is a private co-educational secondary school founded to cater for the SPIRITUAL AND MORAL UP-LIFTMENT and well being of students and also propagate SOUND AND QUALITATIVE EDUCATION hence the MOTTO [ WORK AND PRAY for MORAL AND ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE].
The college was opened with JS1 Class of 24 students on 4th October 1999 at theYEARNINGS AND DEMAND of past pupils of BRILLIANT
CHILD PRIVATE SCHOOL (NURSERY AND PRIMARY) for TOP QUALITY SECONDARY SCHOOL EDUCATION. We had no alternative than to yield to the demands as the hope of any
country is basically in her children and the QUALITY OF EDUCATION they receive.

Mrs. M. C. Adebowale(The Proprietress)

14 comments:

Oseghale john said...

I came,I saw,I conquered!

Anonymous said...

Bcc is indeed a wonderful school. I say this with confidence cos I have 2 children in the sch and soon my last will join them. Kudos to you guys, keep up the good work. Mrs Elsie

stanley nwankwo said...

i graduated from the school..its a good place to take kids to

Amechi Tobenna said...

its about one of the best schools around. i'm a testimony of the BCC.

xander wills said...

Bcc.hmm.nice ,

chinedu olum said...

Brilliant child is the best school i have ever heard of seen every where i go represent Brilliant child even now that am an ex student i salute you Up BCC

Tunde said...

The best school of all time, i am an ex student, They teach to understand and makes you feel at home. Kudos to Mrs Abebowale...Tunde Kolawole

Anonymous said...

Its indeed the best. My sons performance is a testimony. Kudos to Mr Okeke and Mr Patrick

Mustafa Solabomi said...

BCC is indeed a BOMB.Bring your child there and you will never regret it.I am an ex student.Kudos Mrs Mary Cornelia Adebowale.A LION indeed.

Anonymous said...

I onafowope damilola is saying that there is no other school as good as BCC. I had a great time during my stay and all thanks to my teachers and the wonderful mom,grandmom,teacher Mrs Adebowale,i will always remember
all that my alma matar has taught me..... Gracias BCC luke no other��������

Unknown said...

There is still one thing I feel bad about today. That I did not finish my secondary education in BCC due to transfer to Bauchi. I love the school. Mrs. Adebowale is just a model administrator. Remember those keys down the passage in the primary school days.
No school like BCC

Ohiaeri nora said...

Then wen Mrs adebowale used to punish us we saw her as evil especially me but now am so grateful to God ND her for letting us pass tru such, Bcos wen I listen ND see how people turn out due to lack of training in their secondary school am soo proud to say I finished from brilliant child. Thank u soo much ma.

Unknown said...

Brilliant child is one of the best school I ever went to.I miss a lot of teachers like mrs ademoye,mr ogunkoya mr Adekunle,miss olufade etc I wish I could say bye to my friends before I went to abroad once again I miss you all by:Samson jiboku

Oyeniyi Ayomide said...

BCC!!! Best school u can ever ask for. I'm a proud ex-student of Brilliant Child College. School of moral and academic excellence. If you haven't passed tru BCC den u haven't experienced great school life. Special thanks to our loving mum and grandma Mrs Mary Cornelia Folu Adebowale. My proud Alma mata!!! Long live BCC!!!